Experts in Patient Engagement and Access
The admedicum team combines an adept understanding of the nuances of working with both patient groups and industry from years of practical experience.
Our special expertise is to merge patient benefits and corporate success in a variety of project types while planning for and achieving measurable results. We strive for credibility, genuine cooperation, and sustainable benefit for everyone.
As a leading patient engagement network in Europe, we are driven by the common good and always ensure transparency, independence of all partners, and respect for human dignity.
“Patients on the Move” – now available on Spotify.
What we do
A small selection of our services, to give you an idea. Read more in the case studies.
- Internal Patient Engagement Roadmap Workshop
- Mapping the Patient Landscape
- Understanding the Patient Pathway
- Developing a Patient Advisory Board
- Improving patient information and community building
- Patient Relevance Review
- Patient Readiness & Patient Engagement Management
- Patient Insights, Structured Patient Dialogue and Patient Co-Creation
- Patient Advocacy Liaison
- Patient-focused product & service development
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Pricing & Reimbursement
- Supporting Patient Access to Treatment
- Multi-Stakeholder Co-Creation Session on RWE
- Co-creating a Patient Support Program
Patient-focused drug development
Patient-focused digital solutions
Patient-focused digital solutions
- Including patients at the early stages of development and design of digital solutions, services, or Digital Therapeutics (DTx)
- Obtaining patient insights to ensure that digital offerings are meaningful and aligned with the needs of patients
- Using our full suite of patient engagement services to ensure patient co-development of digital services & solutions
- Helping healthcare stakeholders to build digital and DTx offerings by connecting their business with digital technology and patients’ needs
- patient2care – our digital guide for patients with rare and complex diseases
What we stand for
We create societal value, by
Working with patients, for the benefit of patients
Creating real, measurable value for patient communities
Transforming the health care system to be more patient-centric
Advocating for patient interests in the development of services and products
We create benefits and value for our clients, through
Services tailored to the unique needs of our clients
High methodological quality
Scientifically based deliverables that are accepted by both the public and compliance departments
Our core values
Reliable, credible, trustworthy, transparent, honest
Passionate – driven to involve patients
Innovative / bold – our vision to make patient engagement “business as usual” in drug development
Respect and fairness towards all stakeholders
We create value by making meaningful patient-access
We create value by making meaningful patient-access to our clients’ products and services possible. We achieve this by bringing patients and companies together at the right time and the right place. This way patients benefit by accessing innovative and truly patient oriented products and services. And companies increase their chance for return on investment.
To hear more about our patient engagement services or discuss your challenges in more depth, get in touch. We will send you back a complete slide deck detailing more about admedicum’s expertise and schedule a time to meet.
Latest news, events, podcasts
In the dynamic world of medical research, clinical trials are crucial for pioneering effective treatments.
Join us on Tuesday, October 24, 2023 at 5pm CET Paris time.
The Pazienti e Industrie event in Milan brought together >40 participants from patient organizations, caregivers & industry representatives.
In the rapidly evolving healthcare industry, there is a noticeable and positive shift towards a patient-centered approach, with a strong emphasis on empathy. This newfound focus on empathy has proven to be crucial in the realm of clinical trials, particularly when it comes to participant recruitment and retention.
In this enlightening 5th episode of the Patients on the Move Podcast, host Roger Legtenberg sits down with Jaime Sanders, aka 'The Migraine Diva'. Join this impactful conversation as they delve into medical gaslighting, stigmas in migraine disorders, and potential counter strategies.
We invite patients with the diagnosis IgAN / FSGS as well as relatives & partners to a moderated exchange.
We are happy to be part of the initiative “Hepatitisfreies-Köln” (hepatitis-free Cologne)
In the dynamic world of clinical development, one fact is undeniable: the patient voice is critical.
admedicum is pleased to support World Pulmonary Hypertension Day and would like to share our new project role as Secretariat for the Alliance for Pulmonary Hypertension.
In this episode Bojana and Philipp discussed how patient advocacy & patient engagement can help prepare patient access.