Christian provides a very solid understanding and experience regarding the german pricing and reimbursement system to the team, including the importance of patient relevance data
Christian holds a master’s degree in health economics. He joined admedicum in August 2018. Besides taking responsibility for general project management, he has deep experience in the measurement of patient preferences, conduction of patient dialogues and integration of patient insight into healthcare system optimization.
More than 4 years of professional experience in the pharmaceutical sector
Familiar working with patients and physicians in various indications.
- Experienced in the development and execution of patient dialogues
- Good understanding of the German reimbursement system, including HTA processes
- More than 2 years of working experience in the generic pharmaceutical industry. First as a Trainee in Product Management, then as a Product and Market-Research Analyst
- Further practical experiences at Institute for Quality and Efficiency in Health Care (IQWiG), University Hospital RWTH Aachen and Janssen-Cilag GmbH
Christian graduated in Health Economics (M.Sc) at the University of Cologne in 2016. During his studies, he specialized in Medicine, Evidence-based Medicine and Health Technology Assessment.
– Development and validation of an Analytic-Hierarchy-Process (AHP) evaluation template
(Entwicklung und Validierung einer Analytic-Hierarchy-Process (AHP)-Auswertungsvorlage)
– Determination of external validity for diagnostic accuracy studies
(Erfassung externer Validität bei diagnostischen Genauigkeitsstudien)
Selected research project:
– Incentives for an improved patient participation in the Joint Federal Committee
(Anreize für eine verbesserte Patientenbeteiligung im Gemeinsamen Bundesausschuss)
– Danner M, Vennedey V, Hiligsmann M, Fauser S, Gross C, Stock S.; How Well Can Analytic Hierarchy Process be Used to Elicit Individual Preferences? Insights from a Survey in Patients Suffering from Age-Related Macular Degeneration. Patient. 2016 Oct;9(5):481-92.
– Danner M, Vennedey V, Hiligsmann M, Fauser S, Gross C, Stock S.; Comparing Analytic Hierarchy Process and Discrete-Choice Experiment to Elicit Patient Preferences for Treatment Characteristics in Age-Related Macular Degeneration. Value Health. 2017 Sep;20(8):1166-1173.
– Gutknecht M, Danner M, Schaarschmidt ML, Gross C, Augustin M.; Assessing the Importance of Treatment Goals in Patients with Psoriasis: Analytic Hierarchy Process vs. Likert Scales. Patient. 2018 Aug;11(4):425-437.
– Sauerland S, Gross CTR.; Questions on randomized trials by Dionigi and coworkers. Langenbecks Arch Surg. 2019 Sep;404(Suppl 1):11-12.
During his civilian service, Christian supported disabled people at the Lebenshilfe Aachen in their daily working routine.
+49 2236 94733 65 (60)